Chuck's New Tux! Chuck's New Tux!

ehm

at first I thought it was fantasting... great style and animation, no doubt about it. But yes, as someone before me already said, the ending was quite disturbing haha

the bride of reanimator the bride of reanimator

nice

i really liked this and it was getting exciting... but you posted this 4 years ago i guess there wont be a second part? :P

Joe Zombie :: Episode 6 Joe Zombie :: Episode 6

very nice

And again, the graphics and animation were awesome and the storyline too. It was very exciting. I was afraid that it was going to be concluded after Baxter was shot :P I can't wait till Episode 7 is finished. I hope it will be on NG faster than episode 6. I hope the action will take longer :) I hope you have time enough for Flash. This is the most exciting series there is on NG :) Keep it up m8

- Alper

P.S. You don't have to 'urge' everyone to watch it on medium quality, I watched it on high quality without problems :p
Perhaps you can also release a High Resolution version of your movies, like 720 x 576 or something or whatever you want. If its possible that is, due to filesize. cya

EtaBeta spiderman EtaBeta spiderman

hmmmz

nothing great about it...really.
the minute I saw it was copied from a spiderman sprite I clicked it away.

Metal Gear Awesome Metal Gear Awesome

LOL

hahahahaha funny shit :D Really funny I hope there will be a next part :)

Power Rangers Vs Barney Power Rangers Vs Barney

haha

it was pretty good :) Keep it up. Maybe next time you could make a series of it with a good storyline. I really liked the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers when I was a kid, brings back memories. Cool that you used them in the movie. Hope to see more from you.

Geeks In Love Geeks In Love

:D

haha fantastic. Nice music and nice animation. Cool that you also put Zlad! (that molvanian with that casio piano) in the movie :P Elektronik! Supersonik! Hey baby we doesnt have much time :D
Haha it was great :)

TmsT responds:

"Of all the singers and poets on Earth I am the bestest!" \o/

Android X-19 Android X-19

hehe

Nice drawings. But I was hoping something funnier would happen because this was a little predictable :P Oh and by the way the Android 18 and 19 music isn't made by Akira Toriyama, but by Bruce Faulconer.

serious bob serious bob

nice

The animation is really well done. I liked the way how he ran up the stairs and stuff, that was from a cool view. But when he threw that bottle at the station and then shot it so it would explode, it kind of came familiar to me. Did you copy that from MAX PAYNE 3D? :P Anywayz it looked pretty nice. Too bad the baby died though, but its just a cartoon ^^ I also like the length. Some nice animations are pretty short but this one was longer than I thought.

CI: Unregulated CI: Unregulated

Perfect!

Yo McFretn..ik weet niet of je me nog kent maar ik vond het dus echt jammer toen je besloot te stoppen met flash. En nu kom je met dit filmpje en hij is keihard gewoon :D Ik hoop dat er meer zal komen.

- een van je fans

~ Alper Polat

( ik heb btw nog steeds je voorbeeldje.fla van een paar jaar geleden =P het heeft veel geholpen, nogmaals bedankt )