bomb singing osama bomb singing osama

hmm

this is really getting old now, you need to come up with new stuff ;) And btw. the background music ("Im a horny turk, im a horny turk") doesnt fit in this game, because Osama is not Turkish. Waarom zeg je god bless america man, ben je een schoothond ofzo.

Virtual Keyboard V. 2.0 Virtual Keyboard V. 2.0

very nice

brilliantly done! After auto-playing those SNES themes I also practised the piano a little bit ;) You got my 5

Tutorial: Star Wars Saber Tutorial: Star Wars Saber

good tutorial

it sure helped me out ;)

Bob the Blob - 3D Bob the Blob - 3D

WOW

That was amazing, how did you make that?

Grand Theft Tornado Grand Theft Tornado

wow

That was a nice game with cool music :D

TVK responds:

haha lkkr alper

Spiderman Experiment Spiderman Experiment

hey

this is nice done...i wanted to make something like this too...could you help me with this? Email me...
thanks

Zombie shooter v2.1 Zombie shooter v2.1

:O

looks good so far, nice game. :D

Splinter Cell: Late Home Splinter Cell: Late Home

hahah

that was beautiful, one of the greatest and funniest things I have ever seen on Newgrounds! I cant wait till you make some more! The bathroom game was funny too, and i loved the sniping most. Too bad you get caught by your girlfriend no matter what :P Please make more.

-Alper

ActionScript Tutorial 1 ActionScript Tutorial 1

....

well...its a pretty nice tutorial. But I still dont know what I should put into the Actions with flash. Could you send me a sample or something? :-)

Magosis responds:

actions ae used to add interactivity to your movie for more info check out flashkit.com

Recoil Recoil

wow...

that was great. How do you program stuff like that? Could you send me a sample or something? (alper_polat@hotmail.com) I would really like to know how a bullet can make an other object (like the enemy) fall down or something. Nice game btw!